Caring For Your Floor
The way you care for your hardwood floors will help determine how long they last and how well they retain their original beauty. Here are some tips in addition to an instructional video:
- Do not damp-mop your floor with water, vinegar or anything else. Constant moisture over time can damage your floor.
- If you use a vacuum, be sure to use a soft-bristled attachment. Plastic wheels on a vacuum can scratch your floor.
- Do not use anything on your floor that is wax-based or that will leave any kind of residue.
- We strongly recommend the BONA cleaning system which is featured in the video below.
- For specific questions regarding floor care, contact us via our contact page